Castelluccio Inferiore, ancient fief of the Sanseverino family, features in Largo San Nicola the Mother Church dedicated to St. Nicola di Mira, which preserves a canvas depicting the Madonna of the Rosary, a painting with the Last Supper, an ancient baptismal font and some eighteenth-century frescoes with stories from the Old Testament that decorate the walls and ceiling. Of great interest are the Palazzo of the Pescara di Diano, dating back to the seventeenth century, and the Convent of Sant’Antonio, built in 1573, which integrates the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Also worth visiting is the Church of Santa Maria della Neve, with a very simple structure.